Spitzencluster Intelligente Technische Systeme OstWestfalenLippe
- Querschnittsprojekt Selbstoptimierung
- Technologietransferprojekt "Intelligente Zustandsüberwachung von Kompressoren", Fa. BOGE Kompressoren, Otto Boge GmbH & Co. KG, Rolle: Projektkoordinator
- Technologietransferprojekt "Expertensystem für das Konfigurieren von Prozessen in der Wickeldrahtfertigung", Fa. Schwering & Hasse Elektrodraht GmbH, Fa. Jäger Prozess Innovationen, Rolle: Projektkoordinator
- EU Project AMARSi - Adaptive Modular Architectures for Rich Motor Skills (finished)
- Generative Learning for Cognitive Systems (finished)
Short Vita: Felix Reinhart studied computer science at Bielefeld University. He received a diploma in computer science in 2008. Felix joined the Research Institute for Cognition and Robotics (CoR-Lab) subsequently and worked within the research project "Generative Learning for Cognitive Systems". Felix was a visiting researcher at the NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) and California Institute of Technology in the context of a DFG-funded cooperation in 2009. Felix received his PhD in 2011 with the thesis "Reservoir Computing with Output Feedback".
Research Interests: Felix' research focus resides on machine learning and dynamical systems for motor control and pattern recognition. Within the leading edge cluster in intelligent technical systems, the transfer of machine learning techniques to industrial application domains is a major objective of Felix' work.